Taxes and shipping calculated at checkout
SOLD OUT- NYC Gingerbread House Candle WorkshopDive into the spirit of the season as you decorate charming house-shaped candles with a delightful array of wax toppings. Reserve your spot today, as this workshop is happening on only two days (December 9th & 16th), and spaces will fill up fast!
Location265 Canal Street, New York, NY, USA
Cost:$50.00 per person
Schedule:Workshop is only available on Saturday December 9th and December 16th! Multiple sessions available for each day.
About this experience
UPDATE 12/11 - WE ARE SOLD OUT OF OUR LAST WORKSHOP DATE! More workshops will be happening 2024 👀 Follow us on IG @studiosukoon to follow for announcements on upcoming nyc workshops :)
Unleash your creativity and join us for a festive holiday experience at our Gingerbread House Candle Workshop! Dive into the holiday spirit with this festive event where you'll have the opportunity to decorate your very own gingerbread house candle. Please read the bottom of this page before booking a ticket!
What to Expect:
🕯️ Craft Your Own Gingerbread House Candle: Receive a pre-made house-shaped candle as your canvas and let your imagination run wild. Decorate it with a variety of wax toppings, creating a unique and charming gingerbread house.
🕯️ Wax and Toppings Galore: Choose from an assortment of wax toppings to embellish your candle masterpiece.
🕯️ Self-Paced: This self-paced workshop ensures everyone can enjoy the creative process. Follow our simple instructions and let the holiday magic unfold at your table.
🌟 Quality Time: Share laughter and create lasting memories with loved ones as you craft together or dive into your creative side going on a solo date!
🌟 Unique Holiday Decor: Take home a personalized gingerbread house candle that adds a touch of holiday charm to your space that you can keep forever and ever!
📅 Dates: December 9th & December 16th
🕒 Times: 11am, 1pm, 3pm, 5pm
📍 Location: 265 Canal Street, NY 10013 (inside Canal Street Market in the back)
Reserve Your Spot: Spaces are limited, so be sure to secure your spot early! RSVP for more details.
Join us for a joyful, creative, and heartwarming holiday workshop. Let's make this season extra special together!
Follow us on instagram @studiosukoon for sneak peeks and updates for future workshops!
PLEASE READ BEFORE PURCHASING A TICKET:
Due to this workshop being only 2 days, there are no reschedules allowed. Cancellations are non-refundable.
What's included in this workshop:
- A pre-made brown house candle (unscented)
- A cup of scented (froot loop) wax and piping bag to decorate your house candle
- An assortment of wax embeds
- Easy to follow instructions
- Bottles of water will be available
- An apron will be provided (please return after the workshop!)
- The host will be walking around if anyone needs help
- A plastic box and studio sukoon branded bag to take home your new candle!
How long will the workshop be?
- The alotted time for each session is 1.5 hours.
Where exactly is the workshop being held?
- Inside Canal Street Market, in the event space all the way in the back of the retail side (not the food court side). The address is 265 Canal Street.
Is there anything I should bring?
- clothes you don't mind getting wax on! (You'll be provided an apron if you choose to wear it)
- hair tie for anyone with long hair
- an idea of how you want to decorate your gingerbread house candle :)
Are the candles scented?
- The house candle is not scented, however the wax is froot loops scented (lemon, sweet, cake smell)
Can children attend the workshop?
- Children ages 10+ are allowed to attend.
What wax do you use? Is it non-toxic and safe?
- The wax used in all my candles and in this workshop is 100% soy wax.
I have more questions!
- Please email firstname.lastname@example.org :)
Hi! I'm Jessica, the founder of Studio Sukoon, and I'm super excited about hosting my very first workshop!!